[Smcwg-public] Comments and questions on draft SMIME BRs

Stephen Davidson Stephen.Davidson at digicert.com
Mon Apr 25 20:47:58 UTC 2022

Hello Christophe (and Bruce):

Similarly, new text (based on similar language already approved in the CSBR)
has been added to 6.1.2 and 6.1.3 permitting CAs to generate Private Keys,
and laying out requirements for their secure transport.

https://github.com/cabforum/smime/blob/preSBR/SBR.md#612-private-key-deliver
y-to-subscriber

Thanks again for the feedback.

Regards, Stephen