[Servercert-wg] Proposal to update logging requirements

Martijn Katerbarg martijn.katerbarg at sectigo.com
Fri Sep 22 07:36:33 UTC 2023

Hi Tobias,

I can only share our side of the discussion, as done in the first email I sent out. However the logging of all OCSP requests was certainly part of this. Other than that, the discussion was more in general around what it may entail without going into specific points on what should or should not be included.

If CABF members want to bring forward specific items or ideas they believe should be covered in here, on top of the proposed changes, then lets have a discussion on that and see how detailed we can get!

As indeed you have brought forward an idea: Yes I think having logins (and unsuccessful login attempts) logged, would indeed be useful.

Are there any other items that you would like to see reflected?

Regards,

Martijn