[Servercert-wg] Proposal to update logging requirements

Martijn Katerbarg martijn.katerbarg at sectigo.com
Wed Sep 20 09:04:29 UTC 2023

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your comments. I agree. With that, my existing proposal hopefully is a first step towards this.

I’m also contemplating if, long term, all logging requirements should instead be included in the NSRs, rather than the BRs. But, as the NSWG is already working on a set of changes, I can imagine this is not something that will (or should) happen soon.

Regards,

Martijn