[Servercert-wg] SC-59 Weak Key Guidance

Clint Wilson clintw at apple.com
Fri May 26 16:25:12 UTC 2023

Yeah I’m not sure precisely why my preference switched from odd to even months, but I think it was based on a comment at some point that people wanted to avoid November as well as December (due to holiday shutdown-type things), which perhaps I extrapolated out further than the comment intended… regardless, even or odd months I could go either way. But limiting to two dates per year is more than a step too far in my mind.

Cheers,
-Clint