[Servercert-wg] [External Sender] Voting period begins: Ballot SC60: Membership of ZT Browser

Adriano Santoni adriano.santoni at staff.aruba.it
Fri Jan 27 09:07:24 UTC 2023

Actalis abstains on the SC60 Ballot.

We agree with DigiCert that it is unfortunate that no substantive
discussion has taken place on this matter. In particular, we would be
very interested in understanding the reason behind the "no" votes.

Adriano

It would be important to understand the reasoning and rationale be
provided as part of the public record.