[Servercert-wg] Discussion Period Begins: Ballot SC-061v3: New CRL Entries must have a Revocation Reason Code

Ben Wilson bwilson at mozilla.com
Wed Feb 1 00:08:22 UTC 2023

Thanks, Aaron - the numbering change was unintentional, so I fixed that,
and I made other changes as requested.  See
https://github.com/BenWilson-Mozilla/servercert/commit/f1ed2357c6c9fe9bcedaec040582f872e0f519de
<https://github.com/BenWilson-Mozilla/servercert/commit/f1ed2357c6c9fe9bcedaec040582f872e0f519de>
Before I re-announce the discussion period, does anyone else have other
changes that they would like to see?
Thanks,
Ben