[Servercert-wg] SCWG GitHub open issues in an excel sheet

Inigo Barreira Inigo.Barreira at sectigo.com
Fri Apr 14 10:33:54 UTC 2023

Hi all,

As mentioned yesterday during the call, I´ve exported all the open issues
into an excel sheet, see attached, for the owners to review those belonging
to them and act accordingly (by closing or not). In the excel I´ve hidden
some columns that don´t provide any useful information but that came from
the json exported file.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Regards