[Servercert-wg] Call for endorsers: SCXX - 2022 Cleanup ballot

Corey Bonnell Corey.Bonnell at digicert.com
Fri Sep 30 12:27:05 UTC 2022

Hello,

Quite some time has passed since the previous cleanup ballot. In the
meantime, we've accumulated a large number of Github issues identifying
potential fixes and improvements to the BRs and EVGs. To address these
issues, I've opened a PR: https://github.com/cabforum/servercert/pull/385.

It is not the intent of this ballot to introduce any new normative
requirements, so please let me know if I mistakenly introduced any.
Additionally, comments on improving the language are welcome either here on
the list or on the Github PR.

Finally, please let me know if you'd be willing to endorse.

Thanks,

Corey