[Servercert-wg] Proposal to Incorporate Mozilla's CRL Revocation Reason Code Requirements into the BRs

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Wed Sep 7 12:00:52 UTC 2022

Hi Ben,

I believe the proposal, as written, causes confusion in regards to
4.9.1.1. Some of the reasons described in your proposal are already
mentioned in 4.9.1.1. Perhaps we should work some more to "unify" the
two sections.

My proposal would be to update 4.9.1.1 and include the expected
CRLReason after each case.

Thoughts?
Dimitris.