[Servercert-wg] [EXTERNAL] Re: Annual Update of CPS

Paul van Brouwershaven Paul.vanBrouwershaven at entrust.com
Thu Nov 17 11:23:57 UTC 2022

The proposal from Tim is a great improvement, but I'm not sure if minor updates in November and January are really helpful, if they are just administrative, they can probably wait until the next update.

July falls within the summer holiday, this is not a great time to release system changes.

If we fix the updates to the 15th of March and 15th of September, we will always have 6 months between the updates where the holidays would fall nicely in the middle.

We could use the 15th day on the remaining odd months as backup for updates that really can't wait on these two dates.

Paul