[Servercert-wg] Discussion Period Begins: SC-52: Specify CRL Validity Intervals in Seconds

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Fri Nov 19 15:44:56 UTC 2021

Hey Aaron,

Thank you very much for this detailed analysis.  As I mentioned on yesterday’s validation call, this is exactly the sort of risk I’m concerned about with this ballot.

Thanks for catching the leap second issue.  I think it’s important that we resolve that and have a consistent way of converting days -> seconds throughout the document.

If you would like to take a whack at proposed text to fix it, I’m listening and interested.

-Tim