[Servercert-wg] Updated: Draft Agenda for 27 May SCWG Meeting

Neil Dunbar ndunbar at trustcorsystems.com
Fri May 21 15:58:17 UTC 2021

Hi Jos,

I'll be absent for some of next week, and Ben will be chairing the
NetSec meeting that week, so will probably be able to give a better
update than I can deliver. I will be at the meeting, of course, but
after coming back from vacation.

Not sure if you want to update the agenda to reflect that or not.

Cheers,

Neil