[Servercert-wg] Discussion Period Begins on Ballot SC43: Clarify Acceptable Status Codes

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri Mar 12 16:47:09 UTC 2021

Dimitris,

Given the length of discussion here, are you aware of systems not yet
conforming? Perhaps you can speak about what concrete (rather than
abstract) difficulties there would be?

That's not to say an effective date is a forgone conclusion, but I think as
a Forum, we're much more productive when members with concrete concerns
bring them forward, rather than abstracts "on behalf of someone else". For
example, what challenges might HARICA face? Understanding that would help
both make better ballots, and perhaps highlight industry good practices
from other CAs that HARICA could adopt so that these aren't concerns in the
future.