[Servercert-wg] Voting Begins on Ballot SC47v2: Sunset subject:organizationalUnitName

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed Jun 23 15:49:49 UTC 2021

Google votes YES for SC47v2

While the normative text of the changes is fine, we note that there are
formatting issues visible in the PDF and Word versions. As per our Bylaws,
this would require a separate ballot to correct if this ballot is adopted.

Specifically, line 2101 and 2102 of BR.md removed the two trailing spaces
to indicate hard line breaks, as did line 517 of EVG.md. As a consequence,
these sections now read without line breaks in the converted PDF/Word
versions. Certificate Profiles will remove this source of error, as it's
only present in this section, but we wanted to draw attention to now so
that folks are not surprised.