[Servercert-wg] Discussion Period Begins on Ballot SC48 - Domain Name and IP Address Encoding

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Thu Jul 15 08:50:29 UTC 2021

Hi Corey,

Thank you very much for your response and thoughts.

- for P-Label

  I am, personally, not convinced to use P-Label, but there is no other comment regarding the terminology so I will follow the WG's decision. I believe we will find suitable terminology during the discussion of middle/long term target.

- for S/MIME WG

  I'd like to see the discussion about RFC 8399, so please point out date or subject of the messages on the mailing list if available.

- for per-TLD basis validation

  I have many thoughts regarding this topic, but it is TL;DR and completely out of scope from this discussion, so I omit it here.

Best regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>