[Servercert-wg] Draft Agenda for 21 January Meeting

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed Jan 20 20:29:08 UTC 2021

Potentially under AOB, or under consideration (since this is still a draft
agenda):

I believe SCXX: Reformat the BRs/EVGs/NCSSRs (for lack of a better title),
aka https://github.com/cabforum/servercert/pull/235 , is ready to go
forward as a ballot, and would love to discuss some on our call.

Thanks to copious detailed reviews from folks at DigiCert, HARICA, Mozilla,
and Let's Encrypt, I *think* we've got all of the kinks worked out, and
would be looking for endorsers.

While the artifacts are available on GitHub, I've also attached them to
this mail for folks to review (these are based on the most recent commit,
which is
https://github.com/cabforum/servercert/pull/235/commits/23fa56732cc58976dca1500d55f8321192112aee
at time of writing)