[Servercert-wg] PSS is SubjectPublicKeyInfo

Wayne Thayer wthayer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 16:19:35 UTC 2021

Hi Kurt,

This requirement was pulled into the BRs via ballot SC31 "Browser
Alignment" from the Mozilla Root Store Policy. You can find the origin of
Mozilla's requirement in discussions on the mozilla.dev.security.policy
list archives. This one is most relevant:
https://groups.google.com/g/mozilla.dev.security.policy/c/t3d1KrovIn4/m/CawabpAWBAAJ

- Wayne