[Servercert-wg] Proposed ballot: Minimum expectations regarding weak keys

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Thu Sep 3 09:55:38 MST 2020

I think that's unnecessarily hostile, to suggest I'm shutting down
discussion by asking questions and sharing opinions, and I hope we can be
better than that.

When modelling the threat of ROCA, I fail to see how such a threat is
possible, given our existing requirements. Rather than providing a
point-by-point takedown of some implicit argument you haven't made, and in
the hopes I'm misunderstanding something in your argument, I simply asked
you to provide more details about how you see the gap. Which, again, I ask
you to do: Can you be concrete about how you see something like that
complying with our existing requirements.