[Servercert-wg] Ballot SC29: System Configuration Management

Wendy Brown - QT3LB-C wendy.brown at gsa.gov
Mon Mar 30 04:06:54 MST 2020

You may want to change the OS Vendor in the following to software vendor -
to cover the case where the CA is not from the same vendor as the
underlying OS

MAY allow automated retrieval and installation of OS patches, provided the
CA has the necessary controls to secure the integrity and authenticity of
the updates originating from the OS vendor

Just a thought

Wendy

Wendy Brown
Supporting GSA FPKI
Protiviti Government Services

703-299-4705 (office)    703-965-2990 (cell)

wendy.brown at gsa.gov
wendy.brown at protiviti.com