[Servercert-wg] [cabfpub] Interest in Ed25519 and/or Ed448?

Kurt Roeckx kurt at roeckx.be
Thu Mar 26 14:17:47 MST 2020

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 04:58:12PM -0400, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:50 PM Kurt Roeckx <kurt at roeckx.be> wrote:
>
> > I've read you say "in the previous discussions" many times, but
> > either I can't find the discussion, or that discussion lacks
> > details or has become irrelevant. Please provide some actual
> > details.
> >

> https://cabforum.org/pipermail/servercert-wg/2020-March/001773.html

So you think that pointing to a mail I replied to today actually
provides more details? I've read that mail, I've read the mail that points
to. I've read all the URLs that points to, multiple times. It
either doesn't contain details, or they're no longer relevant.

This starts to get really frustrating.

Kurt