[Servercert-wg] Ballot SC29: System Configuration Management

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Mon Mar 23 01:38:21 MST 2020

Representing HARICA I'd like to second this request. We discussed about
this at our last teleconference and Members can review the draft minutes
sent to the management list.

With that said, HARICA plans to participate in the discussion of SC29
with some thoughts and observations related to the patching mechanisms
and the need to allow a certain level of automation. We are still trying
to get together (virtually) as a team to have a full analysis and a
detailed internal discussion before we post our thoughts to the public
list.

Thank you,
Dimitris.