[Servercert-wg] incorrect section reference in BR section 3.2.2.5

Josh Aas josh at letsencrypt.org
Tue Jan 21 12:26:51 MST 2020

Section 3.2.2.5 says:

"Note: IP Addresses verified in accordance with this section 3.2.5..."

I think that section reference was intended to say 3.2.2.5. Is there a
cleanup ballot / PR open that we could fix this in?

Would also be nice to update the ACME IP address validation
requirements to at least draft-08 (it's -04 now), though it is in the
rfc editor queue and should be published soon.

--
Josh Aas
Executive Director