[Servercert-wg] Updated agenda for F2F 49 meeting

Wayne Thayer wthayer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 13:36:47 MST 2020

I'd also like to point out that ballot SC6 [1] just relaxed revocation
requirements about 18 months ago. That ballot was based on the 2017
proposal for ballot 213 [2] and earlier discussions [3][4][5], and it took
a lot of time and effort to achieve consensus. I encourage everyone to
review the past discussions if we're going to reopen this topic.

- Wayne

[1]
https://cabforum.org/2018/09/14/ballot-sc6-revocation-timeline-extension/
[2] https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-July/011587.html