[Servercert-wg] Time to restart ballot voting?

Neil Dunbar ndunbar at trustcorsystems.com
Thu Apr 16 08:33:10 MST 2020

All,

I know that it's been hard for everyone during this pandemic period, but
I'd like to ask now: are members now in a position to take new
maintenance guideline ballots to their policy authorities and start
voting on ballots which change the BRs and other such documents?

I'm the proposer of ballot SC29, and I'd like to get it voted on, but I
am sensitive to the voluntary moratorium on changes; but if there's a
broad consensus that we're now in a position to move forward, then I'll
set the voting period in motion.

Thanks,

Neil