[Servercert-wg] Draft Server Certificate WG agenda - Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 11:00 am Eastern Time

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Mon Apr 13 00:47:23 MST 2020

Here is a draft Server Certificate WG agenda for the teleconference
described in the subject of this message. Please review and propose
changes if necessary.

As discussed at the last meeting, we will remove the LEI ballot from the
"Draft Ballots Under Consideration" section. If any Member wants to
revive it, please let me know and it will be added back to the agenda.

I believe Tim Hollebeek volunteered to take minutes for the upcoming
meeting. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend so Wayne will drive the
SCWG session.

*Server Certificate Working Group Agenda*
*Time* 	*Start(ET)**
* 	*Stop**
* 	*Item**
* 	*Description**
* 	*Presenters**
*
0:05
	11:00
	11:05
	1.
	Roll Call 	Wayne
0:01
	11:05
	11:06 	2.
	Read Antitrust Statement

0:01
	11:06
	11:07
	3.
	Review Agenda, assign minute taker

0:03
	11:07
	11:10
	4.
	Approval of minutes from previous teleconference
	Wayne
0:05
	11:10
	11:15
	5.
	Validation Subcommittee Update
	Tim
0:05
	11:15
	11:20
	6.
	NetSec Subcommittee Update
	Neil
0:03
	11:20
	11:23
	7.
	Ballot Status – see table at end of Agenda
	All
0:06
	11:23
	11:29
	8.
	Any Other Business
0:01
	11:29
	11:30
	9.
	Next call: April 30, 2020 at 11:00 am Eastern Time

	Adjourn; Immediately convene meeting of CA/B Forum call (same call)

      *CURRENT STATUS OF BALLOTS *

*1.  Ballots in Discussion Period*
/SC29: //System Configuration Management/ (Neil)

*2.  Ballots in Voting Period*
/None/

*3.  Ballots in Review Period*
/SC26 - Pandoc-Friendly Markdown Formatting Changes/ (Jos).*Review
period**ends 15:00 UTC 30 April 2020*.

*4.  Draft Ballots Under Consideration*

/Aligning the BRs with existing Browser Requirements /(Ryan)

/Spring 2020 cleanup///(Ryan)

/Disclosures of data sources/ (Ryan)

/Updating BR 6.1.1.3 /(Chris)