[Servercert-wg] Results of Review Period – Ballot SC27

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Wed Apr 1 00:07:03 MST 2020

I just realized that I didn't send the update of the second document
which was also included in the same Review Period under Ballot SC27.

The Guidelines For The Issuance And Management Of Extended Validation
Certificates version 1.7.2 including the Ballot SC27 changes is
attached, and already uploaded to the public website and the wiki.

On 2020-03-27 1:06 μ.μ., Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) via