[Servercert-wg] Results of Review Period – Ballot SC17

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Wed Sep 4 05:56:07 MST 2019

When do we think an updated BR spec will be published (other than this email) with the results of this ballot?  The most recent document I see is: Version 1.6.5, April 16, 2019.

https://cabforum.org/baseline-requirements-documents/

https://wiki.cabforum.org/baseline

Having a Word version on the wiki is also useful