[Servercert-wg] Discussion Begins: Ballot SC24: Fall Cleanup

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed Oct 23 17:28:55 MST 2019

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 4:57 PM Jacob Hoffman-Andrews via Servercert-wg <
servercert-wg at cabforum.org> wrote:

> There's a minor formatting issue in 7.1.2.2. Subordinate Certificate:
>
> Everything between "a. certificatePolicies" and "b. crlDistributionPoints"
> should be indented. As of now it looks like "crlDistributionPoints" is part
> of a bulleted list of options for cPSuri.
>

> For consistency, I think this would mean that the paragraphs following
> each of the lettered items under 7.1.2 overall should be indented.

Yeah, this is what Jos was doing with the Markdown ballot - I believe this
was fixed there. I noticed it as well, but Jos' comprehensive Kramdown
conversion seemed useful and he was gracious enough to agree to rebase that
with these changes if they're adopted.

The indentation issue is pre-existing and, AFAICT, this doesn't change or
impact that - it removes a single space from 7.1.2.2.a (RFC 5280 ->
RFC5280).

So I don't think we'd want to or need to tweak it in this ballot?