[Servercert-wg] Ballot SC23: Precertificates

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Wed Oct 23 00:10:10 MST 2019

Sure, other CAs have expressed concerns about that so ultimately I leave
it up you to you, Rob and Wayne to decide how to proceed.

For what it's worth, we might need to examine any unintended
consequences from this proposal, for example the fact that revoked
Pre-certificates are not included in CRLs and adding revoked
Pre-certificates in CRLs might increase their size, etc.

Dimitris.