[Servercert-wg] Ballot SC23: Precertificates

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Tue Oct 22 23:42:24 MST 2019

We have had several iterations so I'm not sure which is the "original
proposal" now :-)

  * The latest posted by Ryan is
    https://github.com/cabforum/documents/compare/master...sleevi:2019-10-OCSP
  * The latest posted by me is
    https://cabforum.org/pipermail/servercert-wg/2019-October/001244.html
  * The latest posted by you is
    https://cabforum.org/pipermail/servercert-wg/2019-October/001289.html

I think your version and Ryan's are better. My version was trying to
break down the long version originally posted by Ryan in
https://cabforum.org/pipermail/servercert-wg/2019-October/001214.html
and make it easier to read.

Hope this makes sense.

Dimitris.