[Servercert-wg] [EXTERNAL] Clarification about EVG 9.2.4

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed Dec 4 14:37:34 MST 2019

Do you not believe the solution I offered - which would go significantly
further in addressing _Browser_ concerns - would work?

I don't see your proposed solution meaningfully addressing the underlying
problem? It's not that I disagree that definitional precision is useful,
but I do not believe you can have sufficient definitional precision to
guarantee interoperability, especially compared with substantially simpler,
clearer approaches than finessing definitions.