[Servercert-wg] List of Websites Relying on TLS 1.0 / 1.1

Wayne Thayer wthayer at mozilla.com
Fri Aug 9 11:51:36 MST 2019

Here is a current list of websites that don't support TLS 1.2 or higher:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sx94fDTTo9MhXXorQJXizk2J6rs-Vc65cptaQqMjGwQ/edit?usp=sharing

(also here in CSV format:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=9083874)

It includes the issuing CA and serial number, so should be easy for each CA
to filter.

Thank you to everyone who has or is planning to reach out to your customers
that are on the list.

- Wayne