[Servercert-wg] Ballot FORUM-4 v2

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed Sep 12 23:15:22 MST 2018

Tim,

I believe there had been a previous suggestion to provide this as a clearer
redline, rather than an "Adopt Document X". Can you clarify that?

By presenting it as you have, it's going to create more work to even make
sure that the formatting of the document - claiming to be a redline -
actually matches to the last canonical version, and that the changes you've
highlighted in red, are, well the changes to be made.

I hope you can understand why that's more difficult, because it requires
wholesale comparison rather than taking the previous version and showing
how it would be corrected.