[Servercert-wg] VSC agenda for Shanghai

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Fri Oct 12 17:00:01 MST 2018

The Validation Subcommittee will be discussing the following issues during
the Shanghai Face-to-Face:

1.	CAA extensions for specifying allowable validation methods
2.	Mitigating BGP hijacking attacks, DNS shattering, and other attacks
on validation
3.	TXT records for post-GDPR publication of domain contact information
4.	Underscores in DNS names
5.	Removing "any other method" for IP validation
6.	TLS ALPN and tightening the rules for method 9 and 10
7.	Making progress on a Method 6 ballot

This is a lot of material to cover in the allocated timeslot, so I apologize
in advance if I end up being fairly aggressive at moderating the discussion
and trying to keep people focused on moving these issues forward with
constructive feedback.

-Tim