[cabfpub] Final minutes of CA/Browser Forum Meeting - April 27, 2023
Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA)
dzacharo at harica.gr
Thu May 25 16:01:22 UTC 2023
These are the final minutes of the Teleconference described in the
subject of this message, prepared by Daryn Wright (GoDaddy).
Aaron Gable - (Let's Encrypt), Adam Jones - (Microsoft), Adrian Mueller
- (SwissSign), Bruce Morton - (Entrust), Chad Ehlers - (IdenTrust),
Chris Clements - (Google), Clint Wilson - (Apple), Daryn Wright -
(GoDaddy), Dimitris Zacharopoulos - (HARICA), Doug Beattie -
(GlobalSign), Dustin Hollenback - (Microsoft), Ellie Lu - (TrustAsia
Technologies, Inc.), Fumi Yoneda - (Japan Registry Services), Hogeun Yoo
- (NAVER Cloud), Inigo Barreira - (Sectigo), Jamie Mackey - (US Federal
PKI Management Authority), Janet Hines - (VikingCloud), Joanna Fox -
(TrustCor Systems), Jos Purvis - (Fastly), Karina Sirota - (Microsoft),
Marco Schambach - (IdenTrust), Martijn Katerbarg - (Sectigo), Nargis
Mannan - (VikingCloud), Nate Smith - (GoDaddy), Pedro Fuentes - (OISTE
Foundation), Peter Miskovic - (Disig), Rebecca Kelley - (Apple), Ryan
Dickson - (Google), Sissel Hoel - (Buypass AS), Sooyoung Eo - (NAVER
Cloud), Stephen Davidson - (DigiCert), Tadahiko Ito - (SECOM Trust
Systems), Thomas Zermeno - (SSL.com), Tim Hollebeek - (DigiCert), Tobias
Josefowitz - (Opera Software AS), Tsung-Min Kuo - (Chunghwa Telecom),
Wendy Brown - (US Federal PKI Management Authority), Yoshiro Yoneya -
(Japan Registry Services).
Topic: Code Signing Cert WG
* Have ballot almost done
* Did not discuss
* Did not discuss removing ssl BRs
* Independent of forum IEFT is working on removing - it is in progress
Topic: SMIME Cert WG
* Going through proposed text and clarifications for an errata ballot
* In implementation CAs have expresses enterprise As are constrained
to issue identity certificates only to email domains only under
their control - that to issue to external they should be using
* MAY 10th! - Presentation on open source Linter from Digicert
including lints for SMIME baseline requirements
Topic: Forum infra sub committee
* Reviewed status on wiki migration
* Next is dev mail server to test upgrades and integrations with
* Next is Github updates
Topic: Net Sec WG
* Redline of Net Sec requirements, 3 topic areas need separated into
o Sec requirements for Root Cas air gapped systems
o Intro paragraphs to explain each section and making sure the
sections match the goal
o Desired Outcomes
* Working on ballot for incorporating CCM into NSRs
o Cloud Security Alliance - changes will impact everyone so will
be worked widely due to impact.
* Question on timeline - Estimate is first ballot on Air gapped netsec
in 6 weeks
Topic: Bylaws changes
* Github has several open issues tagged with bylaws tag.
o Ben Wilson addressed the Bylaws items.
o Added to Bylaws 2.5 branch for upcoming ballot
o Tim is working on election changes to get everything in in the
next 2 weeks.
Topic: Registration for F2F 59
* Use the link and register for in person or online.
* Agenda - Paul is working to include everything out of the ordinary
* Question about in person attendee limits, noted the wiki info needs
* Question about hotel information available.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Public