[cabfpub] Officer re-election

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Fri Jul 15 20:18:59 UTC 2022

Hello,

Dean poked me and reminded me that I have an action item from the last Face-to-Face to propose a ballot to update the Bylaws to allow for reelection of CWG officers.

Here is my first attempt at a proposal:

https://github.com/cabforum/forum/pull/27

I read through the Bylaws a few times, and it does look like it can be this easy.  If anyone has any additional comments or things I missed, please feel free to speak up.

If people like the language, I'm also looking for potential endorsers and write it up in formal ballot form, so we can get this cleared up before nominations start.

-Tim