[cabfpub] Voting begins on Special Ballot Forum-16: Election of CA/Browser Forum Vice Chair

Pedro FUENTES pfuentes at WISEKEY.COM
Thu Oct 22 12:37:05 UTC 2020

OISTE votes "yes" to Special Ballot Forum-16.

> On 22 Oct 2020, at 04:15, Dean Coclin via Public <public at cabforum.org> wrote:
>
> Voting begins on this ballot below:
>

> The following motion has been proposed by the CA/Browser Forum Chair Dimitris Zacharopoulos of HARICA.
>
> Purpose of Ballot
>
> This special ballot is to confirm the new Vice Chair of the CA/Browser Forum.
>

> --- MOTION BEGINS ---
>
> In accordance with Bylaw 4.1(c), Karina Sirota representing Microsoft is hereby elected Vice Chair of the CA/Browser Forum for a term commencing on November 1, 2020 and continuing through October 31, 2022.
>
> --- MOTION ENDS ---
>
> The procedure for approval of this ballot is as follows:
>
> Special Ballot Forum-16 - Election of CA/Browser Forum Vice Chair
>
> Start time
>
> End time
>
> Discussion (7 days)
> October 14, 2020 at 11:00 am Eastern Time
> October 21, 2020 at 11:00 am Eastern Time
>
> Vote for approval (7 days)
> October 21, 2020 at 11:00 am Eastern Time
>
> October 28, 2020 at 11:00 am Eastern Time

WISeKey SA
Pedro Fuentes
CSO - Trust Services Manager
Office: + 41 (0) 22 594 30 00
Mobile: + 41 (0) 791 274 790
Address: 29, Rte de Pré-Bois - CP 853 | Geneva 1215 CH - Switzerland
Stay connected with WISeKey <http://www.wisekey.com/>

THIS IS A TRUSTED MAIL: This message is digitally signed with a WISeKey identity. If you get a mail from WISeKey please check the signature to avoid security risks

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and any files transmitted with it can be confidential and it’s intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender

DISCLAIMER: WISeKey does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of this message and does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions herein as this message has been transmitted over a public network. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information may be intercepted, corrupted, or contain viruses. Attachments to this e-mail are checked for viruses; however, we do not accept any liability for any damage sustained by viruses and therefore you are kindly requested to check for viruses upon receipt.