[cabfpub] Draft CA/Browser Forum agenda - Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 11:30 am Eastern Time

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Sat Nov 7 04:41:23 MST 2020

Dean, I believe the F2F 51 minutes are complete and Members should
already be reviewing them. I think we can consider approving them on
Thursday.

Regarding item 8, I assume it needs some coordination with the SCWG as
the applications should mainly be directed to a CWG and then they are
automatically accepted at the Forum level.

Thanks,
Dimitris.