[cabfpub] Website changeover

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Thu May 21 15:33:19 UTC 2020

On 2020-05-21 5:32 μ.μ., Doug Beattie via Public wrote:

> Jos,
>
> The mail archive links are not working.  Are they somewhere else now?
>
> This page: https://cabforum.org/email-lists/
>
> Takes you here, which is not working:

Hi Doug, I noticed it this morning when sending the draft minutes for
the latest meeting. I already contacted the GoDaddy admins.

Here is the link to the archive that points to the old site.

  * http://oldportal.cabforum.org/pipermail/validation

Please note that regardless of the name (oldportal), it takes you to the
mailing list processor. Of course this is a workaround until the problem
is fixed.

Thanks,
Dimitris.