[cabfpub] Final Minutes of CA/B Forum Teleconference - Jan 9, 2020
Jos Purvis (jopurvis)
jopurvis at cisco.com
Mon Jan 27 14:39:38 UTC 2020
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com<mailto:jopurvis at cisco.com>)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems | Cryptographic Services
PGP: 0xFD802FEE07D19105 | +1 919.991.9114 (desk)
From: Public <public-bounces at cabforum.org> on behalf of CA/B Forum Public List <public at cabforum.org>
Reply-To: Dean Coclin <dean.coclin at digicert.com>, CA/B Forum Public List <public at cabforum.org>
Date: Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 5:50 PM
To: CA/B Forum Public List <public at cabforum.org>
Subject: [cabfpub] Final Minutes of CA/B Forum Teleconference - Jan 9, 2020
Final, Approved Minutes of the Teleconference described in the subject of this message.
Attendees (in alphabetical order)
Anna Weinberg (Apple), Clint Wilson (Apple), Corey Bonnell (SecureTrust), Daniela Hood (GoDaddy), Dean Coclin (Digicert), Doug Beattie (GlobalSign), Dustin Hollenback (Microsoft), Inaba Atsushi (GlobalSign), Joanna Fox (GoDaddy), Jos Purvis (Cisco), Karina Sirota (Microsoft), Kirk Hall (Entrust), Michelle Coon (OATI), Mike Reilly (Microsoft), Neil Dunbar (TrustCor Systems), Niko Carpenter (SecureTrust), Patrick Nohe (GlobalSign), Pedro Fuentes (OISTE), Peter Miskovic (Disig), Rich Smith (Sectigo), Robin Alden (Sectigo), Scott Rea (Dark Matter), Shelley Brewer (Digicert), Somer Shively (Cisco), Tim Hollebeek (Digicert), Timo Schmitt (SwissSign), Tobias Josefowitz (Opera Software AS), Trevoli Ponds-White (Amazon), Wendy Brown (US Federal PKI Management Authority)
1. Roll Call, assign minute-taker
The Chair took attendance. Dean will take minutes
2. Read Antitrust Statement
The Antitrust Statement was read.
3. Review Agenda
Accepted without change.
4. Approval of minutes from last teleconference
Approved without objections.
5. Forum Infrastructure Subcommittee update
Jos gave the report:
A short meeting was held before the break.
Discussed process for creating new ballot PRs
Looking at tools or processes for better (self) member management. Discussing best tools to use
Will push pandoc ballot into review period next week so people can look at it
6. Code Signing Working Group update
Dean gave the update:
Working on dates to have a face-to-face code signing summit, hosted at Microsoft in February. The plan is to work cooperatively on merging the EV and base code signing guidelines.
7. Follow-up on new S/MIME WG Charter
Tim H gave the update:
Feedback from Wayne will be addressed and has 2 endorsers. Once that is done, will push it out.
8. Any Other Business
* Dean - Feb meeting hosted by Disig in Britislava, the WIKI has travel information posted. Approximately 50 people attending so far
* Summer F2F meeting will be week of June 9-11, in Minnesota, wiki page up but not yet with info. Michelle indicated that it may be held at their facility near the airport
* Doug - Oct 20-22, location selected – need a headcount for hotels by end of March. Doug will send out more info
12. Next call
January 23, 2020 at 11:00 am Eastern Time.
F2F Meeting Schedule:
* 2020: Feb 18-20 Bratislava (Disig), June 9-11 Minneapolis (OATI), October 20-22 Tokyo (GlobalSign)
* 2021: Feb-March Dubai (DarkMatter), May 25-27 Poland (Asseco-Certum), October - San Jose, CA or RTP, NC (Cisco)
* 2022: Mar-April New Delhi / Bengaluru (e-Mudhra), June - [Open], October [Open]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Public