[cabfpub] Update about S/MIME Charter

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Wed Apr 22 12:03:08 MST 2020

Unintentional, and thanks for calling it out.  I don’t have strong feelings on the issue and agree broader participation is a useful goal, especially before requirements exist.  Certificate Consumers can, and I expect will, have their own opinions on what audits are appropriate and necessary once they adopt the requirements.  Do you have a proposed fix?

-Tim