[cabfpub] [FEEDBACK NEEDED] Pull Request: Pandoc-Friendly Formatting

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Tue Oct 29 14:11:19 UTC 2019

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the feedback! I skimmed the pull request comments last night (because I have no life) and they generally look good; I’ll try and get some specific feedback on them and update the pull request this week.

I probably could have sent it out to the SCWG mailer; I think I just brain-froze on it. Since it’s already on the Forum mailer, we can either leave it here or migrate it; six-of-one, square-root-of-thirty-six-of-the-other to me. :)

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com<mailto:jopurvis at cisco.com>)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services