[cabfpub] [FEEDBACK NEEDED] Pull Request: Pandoc-Friendly Formatting

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Thu Oct 3 16:30:22 UTC 2019

In case anyone is interested in seeing how the BR document renders in GitHub with these changes, I’ll save you clicking around to find it:

            https://github.com/cabforum/documents/blob/1fd64fdb7bdc84c83c98c584db602ae77965c749/docs/BR.md

😊

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services