[cabfpub] F2F Forum bylaws discussion question

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Sat Mar 9 12:09:55 MST 2019

Hello Anna,

We will basically discuss the documents that Wayne Thayer posted to this
public list on the 19th of February. Although there is no strict
protocol in reviewing changes, I would recommend sending your proposed
changes on the public list before the meeting on Tuesday, so that
members can read in advance and be prepared to discuss them at the F2F
meeting where you will participate remotely.

Regardless of the outcome of the F2F, final proposals will have to
follow the ballot process, get officially discussed on the public list
and then voted on.

Let me know if this helps and please let me know if you have any further
questions.

Best regards,
Dimitris.