[cabfpub] Draft F2F Agenda for Cupertino meeting

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Mon Feb 11 18:30:33 UTC 2019

On 11/2/2019 6:20 μ.μ., Dean Coclin wrote:

> Many of the items I believe are carryover from prior meetings. Do
> Chris and Daymion still want to talk about those topics? Does Ryan
> want to talk about audits again?
>
> If not, let’s remove those and move things around a bit to make it
> less crowded.

I left the items from the last F2F as I believe (and hope) there will be
follow-up work and hopefully some proposals on how to improve things
going forward.

I changed the title of Ryan's presentation hoping there will be some
proposals on fixing some of the issues that were identified at the
previous F2F.

For Daymion and Chris, they both stated during the last F2F that they
will continue working on these issues so there is a good change that
they have something new to report.

If people want more or less time on any of these slots, please let me
know and I will update accordingly.

Finally, we still have empty slots for the last day and as I explained,
if we don't fill up these slots, then we can move around topics of "Day
1" over to "Day 2" and have more space.

Thanks,
Dimitris.