[cabfpub] cabfpub] Bylaws: Add Forum Subcommittees

Wayne Thayer wthayer at mozilla.com
Wed Feb 6 22:39:37 UTC 2019

Kirk - I agree with your arguments that my proposed language is too broad
but I also think that yours is a bit too narrow. How about:

“Due to the lack of IPR protection, Subcommittees of the Forum shall not
engage in activities that carry a significant risk of introducing
encumbered intellectual property, such as the development or amendment of
Guidelines.”

- Wayne