[cabfpub] Bylaws 2.2 - Final Draft

Wayne Thayer wthayer at mozilla.com
Wed Apr 3 21:20:34 UTC 2019

I'm attaching a redline of the changes made to the draft of the Bylaws
based on feedback from the pre-ballot review period and discussion at the
F2F meeting. There are still a few open questions that we can discuss on
tomorrow's call:

- Should we include a conversion of the Infrastructure WG to a Forum
Subcommittee in this ballot?
- Do we need to include any special provisions to transition to the new
membership structure?

Thanks,

Wayne