[cabfpub] Draft Ballot Forum-4 for discussion

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Tue Sep 11 13:42:35 UTC 2018

Thanks Tim, the changes seem to be in order. I have two suggestions.

 1. Legacy WGs: If we delay this ballot for a couple of days and put it
    for vote after October 3rd, the language around Legacy Working
    Groups will be obsolete. I think it makes sense to wait a few days,
    remove section 5.3.4 and language around LWG in section 5.2.
 2. Consistency with representation of numbers in duration references:
    Sometimes, we use the text "7 days", sometimes we say "seven days"
    and sometimes we say "seven (7) days". I recommend changing all
    references with the format "seven (7) days".

Thoughts?
Dimitris.