[cabfpub] [cabfman] Ballot Forum-3: Election of CA/Browser Forum Chair - ELECTION RESULTS

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Thu Sep 6 18:16:30 UTC 2018

Thank you very much Clemens and Don, and thanks everyone for the support.

Being in this Forum has been, and continuous to be, an amazing learning
experience. I strongly recommend members to interact more and engage in
conversations. They have nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

I look forward to working with all participants to improve our
administrative processes, our Bylaws and will do my best to help resolve
the things that cause controversy and conflicts.

Thanks again,
Dimitris.