[cabfpub] 答复: FW: Ballot SC8: Election of Server Certificate Working Group Chair

张翼 zhangyi at cfca.com.cn
Tue Sep 4 02:55:48 UTC 2018

CFCA votes YES on Ballot SC8

Yi Zhang

CFCA

·¢¼þÈË: public-bounces at cabforum.org [mailto:public-bounces at cabforum.org] ´ú
±í Kirk Hall via Public
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2018Äê9ÔÂ3ÈÕ 23:43
ÊÕ¼þÈË: CA/Browser Forum Public Discussion List
Ö÷Ìâ: [cabfpub] FW: Ballot SC8: Election of Server Certificate Working Group
Chair

Comsign is a member, and tried to post its vote to the Public list, but for
some reason did not have access.  I am posting the vote to the Public list
on Comsign¡¯s behalf while we try to restore access.